Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from such use is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material and images which are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorised use of this website and/or the photographs within it may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these websites, and we have no responsibility for the content of linked sites.
Terms and conditions for photography workshop vouchers
- Photography workshop gift vouchers entitle the holder to a one on one photography workshop for one day.
- Photography workshop gift vouchers are valid for a year from the date of purchase and can be used at any time during the 12-month period.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash or payment credit, nor are refunds available if you are unable to use a gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers can only be used once as full payment for a one on one workshop.
- Gift vouchers are fully transferable. They may be transferred to another person, but you will need to inform ‘Trish Punch Photography’ of the transfer in writing prior to the expiry date of the voucher.
- Photography workshop vouchers are issued by post, each with their own unique voucher number. In the event of loss, your voucher will be re-issued with the same unique number via email.
- Photography Workshop gift vouchers are redeemable against photography workshops or photo tours in West Cork or Kerry. However, if you would prefer your workshop in a different location, then a request must be made in writing and a tailor-made option can be arranged. Extra charges may occur to cover cost of travel.
- If a workshop is cancelled by either party, a new workshop will be re-scheduled.
- All workshop bookings made using a gift voucher must be made before the gift voucher expiry date.